Teak Bench. Lutyens Design in Teak, 5ft Solid mortise and tenon
construction. Gently sloping back. An elegant classic design that is seen in
many gardens, this design with rollover arms and a latticed back is a
replica of the original by Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens that is
featured prominently at Sissinghurst in Kent.
One of our customer photos
show a Goldenteak Lutyens bench that has been in a garden for over 18 years
with the surrounding garden having matured over time.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
with dimensions of 2in square cross sections. Braces between the
legs give it additional stability.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
" I absolutely love the 2 seater Lutyens bench...from delivery to the quality of the bench, I couldn't be more pleased!
HG, Laurel MS
Login to submit a review