Teak Adirondack Ottoman 23" D x 22" W x 14" H. Grade A Teak Wood. Solid Brass Hardware. Natural Finish.
Goldenteak's Premium Teak Adirondack Chairs and Ottomans are very well made. We
use very heavy sections in the construction of this chair - with the frame
parts being slightly over 1 inch thick. All Goldenteak
products project quality - starting with premium teak wood, using mortise
and tenon joinery (best construction methods) and using thick sections of
wood for strength and durability. This Teak Adrirondack Ottoman (foot rest)
has a gentle curve, Frame solighly over 1in in thickness, and 4in wide legs.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed Government
controlled teak plantations
- Substantial Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
and frames (see pictures).
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
April 23rd, 2016. We did
a lot of research and
thought your Teak
Adirondack Chairs were
the best. Now that they
have arrived, this is
confirmed. Solid and
comfortable. Quality is
exceptional. RZ, AL
Login to submit a review