Teak Rectangular Dining Table sized perfectly for a family. Works well
with any of our teak dining chairs or teak side chairs. Extremely well made.
Mitered edges. Solid construction. Call for a set deal if purchasing with
chairs (recommended). If this table is purchased by itself, WE WILL CALL YOU WITH A SHIPPING RATE TO YOUR DESTINATION.
Photos show that the solid premium Grade A teak timbers used for the legs
are 2.5 inch square. The table top is slightly over 1 inch (28 mm). No
fingerjointing used in the long sections.
The Table has an 2 inch umbrella hole that is capped with a brass cap
(provided) when not used.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
with dimensions of 2.5 in square cross sections.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
All the pieces of furniture went
together with simple tools in very
little time. The wood is clear,
straight grained with absolutely no
flaws. I'm very pleased with this
furniture and look forward to enjoying
it this summer!
Thanks for a good product at a great
cb, NJ, 04/12/15
Login to submit a review