Classic English Teak Chippendale Chair. Mortise & tenon joinery with teak
pegs.partially assembled. Dimensions H 36" W 24" D 20" for arm chair. H 36" W
18" D 18" for side chair (no arm chair). Commerically Rated.
- Robust Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
with dimensions of 2in square cross sections.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber
resources sanctioned by governments
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery with dowels for a lifetime of
- Shipped Flat Pack Assembled - some assembly required
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
Pure teak wood
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
This product has not yet been rated.
Please Login to submit a review for Teak Chair Chippendale with arms
What our customers say....
Sam-Wonderful experience dealing with Golden Teak! Everyone I spoke to was very helpful, and the furniture is beautiful! I bet I couldn't find anything as nice here in the NY City environs for less than twice the cost.
Keep up the great work!