Lutyens Teak Bench 3 Seater, 71"L, 41"H, 20.5"D. Seat 61.25"L X
19.25"D, Seat Height 17.75", arm height 29.25". The Lutyens Teak Bench is also
called a Marlboro Bench in some circles. We also carry a smaller 5 ft Lutyens
Teak Bench. Both are Commercially Rated and have been used by institutions (like
Banks, Schools) and residences. Solid mortise and tenon
construction. Gently sloping back. An elegant classic design that is seen in
many gardens, this design with rollover arms and a latticed back is a
replica of the original by Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens that is
featured prominently at Sissinghurst in Kent.
One of our customer photos
show a Goldenteak Lutyens bench that has been in a garden for over 18 years
with the surrounding garden having matured over time.
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
with dimensions of 2in square cross sections. Braces between the
legs give it additional stability.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber
resources sanctioned by governments
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
10/17/2015- Love the
product.. went together
with great ease.. Fast
delivery.. Thanks. LE
Login to submit a review