Teak Adirondack Ottoman 23" D x 22" W x 14" H. Grade A Teak Wood. Solid Brass Hardware. Natural Finish.
Goldenteak's Premium Teak Adirondack Chairs and Ottomans are very well made. We
use very heavy sections in the construction of this chair - with the frame
parts being slightly over 1 inch thick. All Goldenteak
products project quality - starting with premium teak wood, using mortise
and tenon joinery (best construction methods) and using thick sections of
wood for strength and durability. This Teak Adrirondack Ottoman (foot rest)
has a gentle curve, Frame solighly over 1in in thickness, and 4in wide legs.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed Government
controlled teak plantations
- Substantial Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs
and frames (see pictures).
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and
resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in
marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings -
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden
Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally
bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
We love our new Teak
Adirondack Chairs on our
new deck by the lake. LS -
Login to submit a review