Teak Rectangular Dining Table sized perfectly for a family. Works well with any of our teak dining chairs or teak side chairs. Extremely well made. Mitered edges. Solid construction. Call for a set deal if purchasing with chairs (recommended). If this table is purchased by itself, WE WILL CALL YOU WITH A SHIPPING RATE TO YOUR DESTINATION.
Photos show that the solid premium Grade A teak timbers used for the legs are 2.5 inch square. The table top is slightly over 1 inch (28 mm). No fingerjointing used in the long sections.
The Table has an 2 inch umbrella hole that is capped with a brass cap (provided) when not used.
Distance between legs long side is 64.5 inches. Distance between legs short side is 32.5 inches.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2.5 in square cross sections.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
Average Customer Rating
Number of Raters: 1
All the pieces of furniture went
together with simple tools in very
little time. The wood is clear,
straight grained with absolutely no
flaws. I'm very pleased with this
furniture and look forward to enjoying
it this summer!
Thanks for a good product at a great
cb, NJ, 04/12/15
Login to submit a review