Teak Dining Harvest Rectangular Table 40 inch X 70 inch - Solid Teak
Teak Rectangular Dining Table sized perfectly for a family.
Teak Rectangular Dining Table sized perfectly for a family. Works well with any of our teak dining chairs or teak side chairs. Extremely well made. Mitered edges. Solid construction. Call for a set deal if purchasing with chairs (recommended). If this table is purchased by itself, WE WILL CALL YOU WITH A SHIPPING RATE TO YOUR DESTINATION.
Photos show that the solid premium Grade A teak timbers used for the legs are 2.5 inch square. The table top is slightly over 1 inch (28 mm). No fingerjointing used in the long sections.
The Table has an 2 inch umbrella hole that is capped with a brass cap (provided) when not used.
Distance between legs long side is 64.5 inches. Distance between legs short side is 32.5 inches.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2.5 in square cross sections.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Shipping||Free to most states* if purchased with a minimum of 6 chairs. Not sold individually.|