Teak Chair Chippendale with arms
Classic English Teak Chippendale Chair.
Classic English Teak Chippendale Chair. Mortise & tenon joinery with teak pegs.partially assembled. Dimensions H 36" W 24" D 20" for arm chair. H 36" W 18" D 18" for side chair (no arm chair). Commerically Rated.
- Robust Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2in square cross sections.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources sanctioned by governments
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery with dowels for a lifetime of use
- Shipped Flat Pack Assembled - some assembly required
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - Pure teak wood
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||H 36" W 24" D 20"|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!