Teak Adirondack Ottoman
Cushions are available for purchase.
Teak Adirondack Ottoman 23" D x 22" W x 14" H. Grade A Teak Wood. Solid Brass Hardware. Natural Finish. Premium Construction.
Goldenteak's Premium Teak Adirondack Chairs and Ottomans are very well made. We use very heavy sections in the construction of this chair - with the frame parts being slightly over 1 inch thick. All Goldenteak products project quality - starting with premium teak wood, using mortise and tenon joinery (best construction methods) and using thick sections of wood for strength and durability. This Teak Adrirondack Ottoman (foot rest) has a gentle curve, Frame solighly over 1in in thickness, and 4in wide legs.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed Government controlled teak plantations
- Substantial Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs and frames (see pictures).
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||23" D x 22" W x 14" H|
|Shipping||Free to most states*|