Lutyens Teak Garden Bench 3str (6 ft)
Lutyens Teak Bench 3 Seater, 71"L, 41"H, 20.5"D. Seat 61.25"L X 19.25"D, Seat Height 17.75", arm height 29.25". The Lutyens Teak Bench is also called a Marlboro Bench or a Sissinghurst Bench in some circles. We also carry a smaller 5 ft Lutyens Teak Bench. Both are Commercially Rated and have been used by institutions (like Banks, Schools) and residences. Solid mortise and tenon construction. Gently sloping back. An elegant classic design that is seen in many gardens, this design with rollover arms and a latticed back is a replica of the original by Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens that is featured prominently at Sissinghurst in Kent. One of our customer photos show a Goldenteak Lutyens bench that has been in a garden for over 18 years with the surrounding garden having matured over time. Cushions are available for purchase.
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2in square cross sections. Braces between the legs give it additional stability.
- Ships Partially Assembled, some assembly required
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources sanctioned by governments
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||71 in L, 41 in H, 20.5 in D.|
|Shipping||Free to most states*|
Goldenteak's Teak Benches are a stately addition to entry ways and porches. This customer photo shows a couple of Teak Lutyens Marlboro Benches at a Bank.
This Teak Lutyens Marlboro Bench has been in the garden untouched for twenty years as per this customer. The Weeping Cherry, the ground cover and all around it has grown, but the bench carries on. A bit weathered but just as strong. That is the great value of teak for your garden, especially benches which can last more than a generation.
Goldenteak's Teak Marlboro Lutyens benches in dramatic locations in a lush garden, as well as a Teak Chippendale Bench 4 ft in a picturesque location. Some great ideas for you.....11/18/2014
Through 06/04/23 ONLY!
ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ITEMS IN CATEGORY "SUMMER SALE"
even on Sale Items Already 10- 20%OFF!
Use COUPON SUMMER10 at checkout.
Click Here to see all SUMMER SALE ITEMS!
For Eg. Teak Outdoor Dining Set for 8 Chippendale Chairs, Harvest Table.
Reg. $4768.88, Sale $3996.32, After Coupon $3596.69 (Save $1172+)
IN STOCK FOR ALL SUMMER ENJOYMENT.