Lutyens Teak Bench 3str (6 ft)
Lutyens Teak Bench 3 Seater, 71"L, 41"H, 20.5"D. Seat 61.25"L X 19.25"D, Seat Height 17.75", arm height 29.25". The Lutyens Teak Bench is also called a Marlboro Bench or a Sissinghurst Bench in some circles. We also carry a smaller 5 ft Lutyens Teak Bench. Both are Commercially Rated and have been used by institutions (like Banks, Schools) and residences. Solid mortise and tenon construction. Gently sloping back. An elegant classic design that is seen in many gardens, this design with rollover arms and a latticed back is a replica of the original by Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens that is featured prominently at Sissinghurst in Kent. One of our customer photos show a Goldenteak Lutyens bench that has been in a garden for over 18 years with the surrounding garden having matured over time.
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2in square cross sections. Braces between the legs give it additional stability.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources sanctioned by governments
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||71 in L, 41 in H, 20.5 in D.|