Teak Bench Marlboro Lutyens 2 Str | Premium Teak
Teak Bench. Lutyens Design in Teak, 5ft Solid mortise and tenon construction. This design is similar to the Marlboro Bench and the Sissinghurst Bench. Gently sloping back. An elegant classic design that is seen in many gardens, this design with rollover arms and a latticed back is a replica of the original by Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens that is featured prominently at Sissinghurst in Kent. One of our customer photos show a Goldenteak Lutyens bench that has been in a garden for over 18 years with the surrounding garden having matured over time.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2in square cross sections. Braces between the legs give it additional stability.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||41"HX 20.5"D X 60"L|