Teak Bench Block Island Garden 5ft | Premium Teak
Teak Garden Bench 5ft Length, Traditional design. Solid Grade A Teak. No Fingerjointing. 59"L X 24"D X 34"H. This bench has been a standard in many gardens. See Customer Photo here.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2in square cross sections
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.
|Dimensions||"59""L X 24""D X 34""H"|
Goldenteak's Teak Block Island Benches in 4 ft and 5ft as seen at Bedford Farms Ice Cream. Bedford Farms is a well known fixture for summertime delights in Massachusetts. Our Block Island Benches allow their customers to enjoy their ice cream outdoors. As you can see, the benches have been in use for some time.
Goldenteak's Teak Block Island Benches 6 Ft. can be seen at many places at Wesleyan University in CT. The landscape design and Teak Bench installation was done by Stone Hedge Landscape and Garden Center of 1616 Willard Ave Newington, CT 06111.
Attaching some photos of the Golden Teak setup this summer! Only shot missing are the steamer chairs with cushions. So pleased to have these pieces on our deck facing the Atlantic of our summer retreat on Fire Island (Point O'Woods, NY) Thanks!! LW (Products Teak Block Island Bench 6ft 26D, Teak Block Island Chair AAA, Teak Recliner Chair Salisbury 3031, Teak Mission Coffee Table 82A, Teak Steamer Chair 38N)